First of all I have to say I am sorry for this really, really long break of blogging. I visited my parents for a few weeks and went to Spain for another two weeks. But now I am back with this really delicious recipe and a lot more fall recipe to come. I hope you have fun trying out this recipe!
300g / 1 cup Spinach (frozen)
200g / 2 cups Cream Cheese
2 Packs of Smoked Salmon
Salt, Pepper, Nutmeg
And that’s how you do it:
1. Let the Spinach unmelt and preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius or 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Separate the yolk and the egg white. Mix the yolk with salt, pepper, nutmeg and with the dried out spinach.
3. Whisk the egg white with some salt stiff and pour it to the other egg-mix.
4. Prepare the baking sheet by putting baking paper on it and spread the mass evenly over it. Put it in the oven for about 10 to 12 Min.
5. The best way to get the ready dough off the backing sheet is to put a kitchen towel over it and turn it upside down on a slat.
6. Now mix the cream cheese with the juice of half of the lemon. Spread it over the dough.
7. Put the salmon all over the dough and roll it to a roll. Put the roll for at least an hour into the fridge.
8. Cut it into slices and then Guten Appetit!