Dienstag, 12. August 2014
Happy Birthday Frederic!
ca. 20 Shortbread Biscuits
100g / 1/2 cup Butter
2 Pkg Pudding Mix
2-3 leaf sheets gelantin
500ml / 2 cups cold Milk
50g / 1/2 cup Almonds
1 Tsp Honey
1. Fill the biscuits in a smal plastic bag und and shred them until it has the consistency of crunchy flour.
2. While doing this let the butter melt.
3. When the biscuits and butter are ready mix them up and put them on the bottom of your baking pan. Press it strongly into the pan.
5. Put the pudding over the biscuit bottom.
7. Put the almonds on top of the pudding and spread them out.
8. Leave the cake for about two to three hours in the frigde.