Samstag, 23. August 2014

Pesto Verde

I'm sorry that I have not posted anything in a while. The last two weeks were really busy, but I hope I will post a little more in the next weeks. So here is my pesto recipe. I think it is pretty simple, but it is the basis for some awesome dishes!

You need:
50g / 1/4 cup Pine Nuts
50g /  1/2 olive oil
50g / 4 cups Basil
50g / 1/2 Parmesan 
2 cloves of Garlic

And that's how you do it:

1. First put the pine nuts into the mixer and shred them.

2. Now add all the other ingredients until they have a smooth texture. You can determine the consistency by either adding some more oil or parmesan. And that's it!

In the next few days I am going to post a recipe of tortellini salad for which you need the pesto, so stay tuned!

Guten Appetit!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen