Montag, 30. Juni 2014

Juicy chocolate cake out of the microwave

When I moved out of my old apartment into a new one I did not have an oven anymore, so I tried out several recipes for mug cakes, but none of them pleased me. Then a friend of my boyfriend gave him this recipes and I modified it a little more. Added some chocolate chips for the inside and put a chocolate cover over it! I hope you will like it as much as I do!
 

You need:
125g / 1/2 cups Butter
125g / 1/3 cups Sugar
125g / 2/3 cups Flower
1 Pck. / 2 Tsp. Vanilla Sugar
1/2 Pck. / 1 Tsp. Backing soda
2 Eggs
2 EL/ Tbs cocoa
2 Apples
100g / 1/2 cups chocolate drops
Chocolate Icing


And that's how you do it:

You stir the first seven ingredients together in a bowl and mix it all together.

Then you peel the apple and cut it into small piece. They do not have to be too small, so you still have little junks of them in your cake. Pour it together with the chocolate drops to the mixture of the other ingredients.

Now you mix it all up and fill it into a cake tin. If you bake the cake in the microwave, I would suggest putting it in a cake tin made of silicone.

Now you put in the microwave at 600 Watt and for about 12 Min., if you think it needs a little longer, it will not hurt to leave it for 2 or 3 more minutes. Then take it out of the microwave and let it stand to cool down.

Now you can put as much icing as you want on it. I bought chocolate icing for the microwave, but you are free to use whatever you want.For the decoration I used some Smarties, but here you are also free to use whatever you like. 

An easy cake out of the microwave! I hope you will like it!

Guten Appetit!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen