Dienstag, 29. Juli 2014
I really wanted to make some antipasti, but I do not have an oven and that is where you actually make it in. So I figured to fry it and I must say the outcoming is really great! I like it, I hope you do too!
2 Bell Peppers ( I used red and yellow)
2 Cloves of Garlic
And that's how you do it:
1. Put a pan on the stove and fill it with olive oil so the bottom is covered. Press garlic into it and heated to middle heat.
2. Cut the zucchini into slices and add them to the hot oil. Now cut the eggplant. The vegetables take different amounts of time to cook. That's why I started with the zucchini. I will not cook every vegetable together, but you could actually do it that way to. My pan was just too small.
3. When the zucchini is a little softer add the eggplant and let is cook until they are both soft and a little brownish (as on the picture)
4. While the zucchini and eggplant cook you can cut the bell peppers into long slices. Do the same with the onion, but do not cut the mushrooms.
6. When you put new vegetables in the pan make sure there is still enough oil left. If not, add some more.
7. When the peppers are good, you can add the mushrooms as a whole. They will shrink pretty soon. Afterwards you want them to look like the ones on the picture.
9. If you will not eat the whole portion right away, fill it into tupperware and fill it up with some more oil and press another clove of garlic into it. The oil makes that it will stay good for a longer time. You can now put it into the fridge.